Confirmation of Funds
Version 3.1.1 (Current Version)
What this API does
These APIs provide the ability for allow a Card Based Payment Instrument Issuer ('CBPII') to:
- Register an intent to confirm funds by creating a "funds confirmation consent", the consent is long lived but needs to be re-authorised every 90 days.
- Subsequently make a request to confirm funds are available.
Please note the example responses accurately reflect the response data being returned by Virgin Money. The underlying data dictionary is the Open Banking definitions that includes some optional fields VM will not be returning.
- Restricted to authorised CBPIIs - see support pages for information on how to onboard.
- For Transport & Signing certificates supported - see support pages
- For production endpoint - see support pages